CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 11. oktober 2009

Wedding card for four challenges:O)

Today I have made a wedding card for a friend of my Mom.

The sketch I found at Papertake Weekly Challenge #25.

Stamp With Fun #27 wants us to make a card using clear foil on our project.

Cute Card Thursday Challenge #81 wants to see cards with a charm.

Stamp Something wants us to use Brown plus Something on our cards.
I used Brown shades and soft purple.


Where the image is supposed to be on the sketch, I have made a window with clear foil.
The image I have placed inside my card, looking out the window.

I have used Brown bazzil Basic
Brown DP from My Mind's Eye
Soft purple paper from a local store, Nille.

I have used a Wedding cake charm, attached with a string to the lace.

On the front there is a sentiment saying:
Lovely wishes on the Weddingday.

Inside the card there is a sentiment saying:
Being two doubles the pleasures
and splits the sorrows.

The image is a Digi Stamp from Dustin Pike.
I have coloured it with my watercolour pencils and watertank brush.

The lace and heart pearls are from my stash.
Flowers are from Prima and stash.

The corners on the image are punched with Geo Punch "Lace"
(On the left of this picture, you can see the light from my lamp shining in the clear foil.)

My signature stamp placed on the back of my card.

I send my best wishes to the Happy couple.

Thank you for stoppin' by,
have a wonderful week:O)




14 kommentarer:

Kim sa...

Nancy that is so adorable! What an amazing card hun! I'm sure your mom's friend is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! Amazing work! Hope you have a wonderful week too!
Hugs~ Kim

LINDA sa...

Oh I love it.. Such an awesome design!! The little image is just darling.. and I love all the details.. Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Kari sa...

Kortet er nydelig,Nancy!Stilig med vinduet;)Motivet er nydelig farget som alltid ;)
Lekkert med blonden! :)
Ønsker deg en fin fin mandag:)

Klemmer :))

May-Bente sa...

Kjempe koselig kort, Nancy!!!
Herlige farger og det stemplet var så søtt!!!

Ha en flott dag, Klem:))

Anneke sa...

beautiful layout and perfect colors.

Kim Piggott sa...

Wow!
This is fabulous!
Gorgeous design and wonderful colour and detail!
Beautiful!
hugs
kim x

Juls sa...

just beautiful! very creative! Love the cute image and all the touches of sparkle!

Caz sa...

Fab card, thanks for joining us this week on CCT.
Caz
x

Gry-Heidi sa...

Så herlig kort, og kjempesøtt stempel! Flotte farger, og nydelig pyntet, som alltid :)

Klem :o)

Vicki (basement stamper) sa...

How adorable!! REALLY love your fabby brown and blue colors on your card!! The images and touches of sparkle are fabulous!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something!! HUGS

Erin... sa...

This is fabulous!!!! Love the little window and the charm!! Such great little details and colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week:)

Kimmi sa...

Stunning card. I love the lace and the flowers and the way those gorgeous bears poke their happy faces through that window :D Lovely colours and layout!

Lots a hugs

Kimmi xx

CraftyC sa...

Lovely cards here Nancy and well done on winning the candy!
Clairex

Nicola sa...

Awe this is adorable Nancy, so beautiful inside too.This colour combo is gorgeous and your image is so sweet. Your floral detail is fabulous and I bet your mum´s friends adore this card too.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-