CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 26. oktober 2009

Happy Halloween

I have made a Halloween card for four challenges.
I know there are many more Halloween themed challenges out there, but I think four will do for today.

The sketch I found over at A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #74

The gorgeous image is made by Michelle Perkett, and she has her first challenge over at her PCP page.

Over at Stamp Something they want to se some Halloween Something

Everybody Art Challenge #62 is Halloween.


As I sayed, the image is "Happy Halloween Witch" from Michelle Perkett's Digi collection.
I have coloured her with watercolour pencils and watertank brush.

Papers I have used are Black Bazzil Basic and
DP's from stash,
that is why all the pages are different:)

The make the stars and some highlight in the witch's hair, I have used Gold Gel Pen.

On the back of my card I have my personal "Handmade by" Stamp from Scrapmagasinet.

That was my card for today.
Hope you are all well, have a great week:O)




11 kommentarer:

agnes sa...

Great halloween card,great image.
Thanks for joining us.
Hugs agnes
eac-team

Tammy sa...

This is awesome!!!! You did a fabulous job with Michelle's image!!

Kimmi sa...

Gorgeous image - so fun and coloured beautifully. Love the papers and the layout - just perfect!

Hugs

Kimmi xx

Mephisto sa...

Hi,
thats a wonderful card.
Nice image.


Thanks for joining in by EAC.

Greetings
Domi

Kari sa...

For et flott Halloween kort!!Lekre farger som passer helt ypperlig!Nydelig fargelegging og stemplet er superherlig:)
Ha en flott mandagskveld:)

Klemmer :)

Nicola sa...

Ooh Nancy what a wonderful image and coloured so beautifully. Your cards always make me smile as they are so beautiful from the front right through to the back. Totally fabulous creation sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

papirdilla sa...

Skikkelig tøft Halloween-kort. Morsomt motiv. Veldig mye annet flott du har laget siden sist jeg la igjen spor etter meg. Henger visst litt etter hele tida,jeg;)

Klem,
Hanne

May-Bente sa...

Herlig kort!!!!
Digger det motivet du har brukt, skikkelig stilig!!!

Klem:))

Anneke sa...

such a great haloween card and nice colors

Gunn (Merete) sa...

Dette var rett og slett bare kjempestilig. Digger dette stemplet ja, lurer på om man skal stikke innom å kikke, eller kanskje jeg lar være.
Fargene og alt bare stemmer så bra på dette kortet.
Klem Gunn :-d

Michelle sa...

Hi Nancy!

Thank you for submitting such a wonderful card to our first challenge! I just love the colors you used! A stunning card! Thank you Nancy! Hope you will join us for our Challenge #2 this week! We love having you with us, you are such a wonderful creative inspiration to our group!

Hugs!

Michelle :)