CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

fredag 2. oktober 2009

Sketch Saturday #70 and some great news:O)




I have used another cute image from Mo Manning
"Ready for the Snow"
I have coloured with watercolour pencils and watertank brush.

Papers used for this card:
Brown Bazzil Basic
DP's from Creative Imaginations and Nicole Hinrichs collection

Flowers are from a local store Kort og Godt.

Sentiment from the WOJ summer set.

I have used 3D pads under the sentiment.

Inside my card I have room for a note, and flowers from stash.

On the back I have my "Handmade by" stamp.

And now over to the great news:

Stampin' for the Weekend will start again next Friday, 9th October:O)
Hope to see you all there.

Here is a closeup to the cute image. Hope you like my card.




13 kommentarer:

Sheila sa...

Hello Nancy, I love your card hun , it's just adorable, I love this Mo image it's so cute & I love the colours you've done it in too.. just fabulous!!!.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Sandra sa...

LOVE the colors that you used to make your card. Very pretty!

debby4000 sa...

Oh what a gorgeous card, fabulous work with the cute image.
luv
Debby

Maya sa...

Åhhh dette var lekkert!
Så nydelig motiv og lekre farger!!
Knall flott,Nancy!
Go`klem fra Maya :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug sa...

What a sweet image and awesome coloring!! Great take on the sketch!! Gorgeous creation inside and out!

Rach sa...

so adorable Nancy and beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx

LINDA sa...

Fantastic!! Fab coloring.. And you know I love the image.. Have you seen Mo's new little pumkin I got it yesterday so cute..Anyways your work is just lovely!!AS ALWAYS!!!
Hugs, Linda

Kimmi sa...

Beautiful card Nancy. I love the flowers and the image is so sweet. Gorgeous colouring!
Lots a hugs

Kimmi x

Kari sa...

Nydelig kort igjen,Nancy!!Herlig stempel og lekker fargelegging!
Skjønne blomster og papir:)
Ha en flott helg og hilse alle da;)
Klem,Kari:)

Ria sa...

Ahh this is soo gorgeouss :) thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.
hugs Ria

May-Bente sa...

Skikkelig stilig, Nancy!!
Herlige farger og motivet så flott fargelagt:=))

Ha en flott helj, Klem:))

Gunn (Merete) sa...

Kortet var kjempeflott. Jeg er også fan av Mo`s digitale pencil, ho har noen fantastisk flotte digistempler.
Det er jo flott at vi starter opp igjen med Stampin for the weekend. Jeg gleder meg.
Klem Gunn :-D

Vanja sa...

This is simply gorgeous, Nancy! I love the cute image.
Have a great day
Hugs, Vanja