CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

torsdag 29. oktober 2009

A warm welcome:O)



First of all I have to say SORRY for not being a good blog buddy lately:O(

Here is one of the reasons......

My brother and his wife got a little girl last Tuesday, and I have been busy knitting her first outfit:O) I like to give the new babies a warm welcome.

I hope to get some more cards done now:O)
I received the Winter kit from Whiff of Joy today, OH those images are stunning!!!
I also received a huge package with LOTS of cuties to play with from my Stampin' buddy Kimmi.
Thank you soooo much sweetie:O)
That meens I have lots of crafting to do in the coming winter nights;)

Don't forget to stop by again tomorrow,
it is time for a new challenge over at Stampin' for the Weekend;O)





8 kommentarer:

RitaK sa...

Å, så nydelig... Jammen er du ei snill tante :-)

Sheila sa...

Nancy this outfit is just adorable!, congratulations on the safe arrival of your Niece..she will bring with her many happy years of joy I'm sure :).
hugs
Sheila xx

Kimmi sa...

Hello Nancy,

These little booties, hat and cardie are adorable. Love the detail you've knitted! You are one talented lady!

Enjoy your stamped images :OD I hope my WoJ Kit arrived tomoro. I've seen the images on a few of the DT's blogs and I'm looking forward to Saturday too cos their is a new Illustrator creating stamps for them so I cant wait to see those too!

Hugs

Kimmi xx

dolcreations sa...

This outfit is just stunning. I also knit and love when I see others beautiful work! That baby is going to look so cute in that outfit.
Christine

Sandra sa...

Those are adorable!! Tell your brother and sister inlaw, congratulations!!

Kari sa...

Så herlig det ble,nydelig!! Du er flink du ;)
Kos dere på baby-visitt:)
Klemmer:)

Anne sa...

Så nydelig!! Skjønner at du ikke har tid til masse blogging med slikt arbeide i hendene.

Ha ei superflott helg!

Klem fra Anne

Lisbeth sa...

Gratulerer så mye, det er alltid hyggelig å bli tante! Ellers har du lagt et nyyyydelig sett til den lille!!!
Hm,snus godt inn i halskroken på babyen, de lukter alltid så godt!
Ønsker deg en riktig hyggelig helg.
Klem,Lisbeth