CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

fredag 16. oktober 2009

Stampin' for the Weekend # 20



WOW did we have lots of gorgeous entries last week, THANK YOU:O)

We have come to Stampin' for the Weekend #20,
and this week our teamie Amy has this lovely sketch for you.






Our sponsor this week is Whiff of Joy, and one lucky winner will get this adorable stamp.




For my card I have used Olive green Bazzil Basic.
DP's are from Nicole Hinrichs, K&Company and stash.

The adorable image is from Tina Wenke "Mouse in Nutboat"
and I have coloured with my watercolour pencils and watertank brush.

For the "flowers" I have done some TeaBag folding.

A close up to the TeaBag folding "flower" inside the card.

On the back of the card I have my "Handmade by" signature stamp from Scrapmagasinet.

That was what I had for you this time:O)
Why don't you pop right over to the Stampin' for the Weekend blog to have a look at the gorgeous creations the rest of the DT have come up with.
Our lovely Guest Designers for this week are
Jerusha and Tracy.
Don't forget to stop by their blogs too, and give them some love.

Well, I hope you want to give Amy's lovely sketch a go:O)

Have a wonderful day, HAPPY CRAFTING;O)



13 kommentarer:

Vicki sa...

Morning Nancy....wooo hoooooo!!! firstly huge congratulations on your win in the post below, what a delicious selection of goodies.

Your card for this weeks challenge is a lil beautie, the image is so sweet and coloured beautifully too. I do love those K & Co papers and your tea bag "flowers" look fab, I've not tried tea bag folding before, may have to give it a go soon. Enjoy your weekend luvly, take care, loads of love xx vicki xx

Sheila sa...

Hiya Nancy, wow that image is soo cute :), I love your card hun it's awesome as always, fab idea with those teabag folds too nice detail.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Anne sa...

Så utrolig søtt stempeltrykk! Flott fargelagt er det også. Jeg er imponert over den teabag-brettinga di!! Superflott!!

Regner med at du kommer og leker med oss hos the Pixie Cottage snart!

Go'klem fra Anne

Juls sa...

just gorgeous! Love the image and the gorgeous papers you have used!

Kari sa...

Nyydelig kort,vennen!Så lekkert farget som alltid og herlige ark!
Stilig med teabagfolding ;)
Nydelig er det:)
Ha en flott fredagskveld:)

Klemmer :)

Penni sa...

Wow, love the Teabag Folding. I've never tried this!!!

Your card is great Nancy.

Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Penni
X

CraftyC sa...

Love your card Nancy, a great image and like the LO
Clairex

Kimmi sa...

Beautiful card Nancy. I love the colours and that little mouse looks so peaceful. I love tea bag folded flowers for the elements at the side! Have a lovely weekend!

Hugs

Kimmi xx

Kim Piggott sa...

Wow!
Such a beautiful card Nancy!
hugs
kim x

Di sa...

Hiya Nancy Hun
Hope you are well! this card is awesome arent you so clever with the teabag folding! love your image and colouring too!!

Hugs Di xxxx

crafty amy sa...

Hiya hun :D

Wow there is so much to catch up on here! well done on your win I can't wait to see what you create!
This card is so adorable I love your take on my sketch and the tea bag folding is such a brilliant touch. As always I am totally blown away with how you have decorated your card so completely inside and out. It is simply stunning :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Nicola sa...

Your card is adorable Nancy, your colouring as always is amazing and this image is ever so cute. Love your teabag folding and gorgous inside too.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Vanja sa...

This is beautiful, Nancy! I love the cute image.
Hugs, Vanja