CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

fredag 30. oktober 2009

Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge #22.


Here we are at Stampin' for the Weekend challenge #22:O)

Back to the 80's with a Twist.

This week we have a
combination of any of the three song titles and a color combo

You only need to use the title for this challenge, not the song lyrics........and the three songs for this challenge are

1. Girls on Film - Duran Duran
2. Dirty Laundry - Don Henley
3. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper

and the color combo is Orange, Blue and Purple.

Our sponsor for this week is Peachy Keen Stamps. Kathy, the owner, is offering a $25 shopping voucher for her shop.


Well, here is my DT card for this challenge.
As you can see I went for the third song title:

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.
This colour combo is not one I would have chosen, but I think it worked fine after all:O)

I have masked two Tilda images from Magnolia.
I have coloured with my watercolour pencils and watertank brush.

Papers I have used:
Bluegray Bazzil Basic
DP from daisyd's
and some purple metallic carton
Flowers, ribbon, Dew drops and wine bottle charm are from stash.

The inside of my card.

On the back I always put my signature stamp.

Do stop by Stampin' for the Weekend to look at the rest of the DT's cards, they are all fabulous.
Don't forget our three Guest Designers
Gry Heidi, Lil Sis and Aunty Sue.
Please stop by their blogs too and give them some nice comments:O)

I hope to see you in this week's challenge.
Have a spooky weekend;O}



13 kommentarer:

Vicki sa...

hiya Nancy, I hope your keeping well my luvly, so sorry for not visiting you as often as I'd like to. Your card for this weeks challenge is so pretty, lovely choice of images and the flowers with the lil dangling charm is fabulous. Have a lovely, spooky Halloween weekend, take care sweetie, luv 'n' hugs xx vicki xx

Kari sa...

Nydelig kort,vennen!Blomsten er herlig og fargingen er super som alltid!Stilig med båndet rundt rundt det lilla arket og charmen passet perfekt ;)
Ha en flott fredagskveld:)

Klemmer :))

Kim Piggott sa...

Wow!
Nancy this is just so fabulous!
Gorgeous colours!
hugs
kim x

Gry-Heidi sa...

Like flott kort som alltid fra din kant :) Supert oppsett og nydelig fargelagt og pyntet, som alltid det også:o)

Ha en toppers helg :o)

Klemmer

Maya sa...

Så herlig kort,Nancy!
Knall stilig farge-kombo og jentene på party er bare så søte :)
Ha ei flott helg,
klem fra Maya :)

Kimmi sa...

Hello Nancy. Lovely card. That little Champagne bottle charm is fab! Lovely images and the layout is great!

Hugs

Kimmi xx

May-Bente sa...

Kjempe flott, Nancy!!!

Ha en flott helg, Klem:))

LINDA sa...

Beautiful card.. fab coloring.. and I love the little charm.. Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Di sa...

HIya Nancy

Fab card!! love the way you have used 2 Tilas and love the inside.

Hugs Di xxxx

Giò sa...

Hi Nancy!!! Just a stunning card!!

Have a great week end!
Giò

Vanja sa...

Beautiful card, Nancy! I love your cute Tildas and the fabulous papers. The ribbon is gorgeous and gives a very nice touch.
Hugs, Vanja

Penni sa...

Lovely card Nancy - I love the images you've used for this theme and of course you've done a fabulous job of colouring them. Love this charm, it fits in perfectly!!!

Hugs
PEnni
X

Gunn (Merete) sa...

Dette kortet ble skikkelig stilig. Flott å maskere disse to stemplene sammen. Herlig charm du har brukt, og fargene ble skikkelig bra. Dette var ett kort jeg virkelig likte veldig godt.
Ha en flott uke.
Klem Gunn :-D