CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 10. januar 2010

An Award for me:O)





Four lovely ladies have given me this great award,

Eva Helen, Anne, Kari and Lena Katrine:O)

Thank you sooo much, and of cause I give it right back to you all.
I would love to give this award to so many of you lovely ladies out there, without you blogland wouldn't have been the same:O) I have been here for about one year now, and have met so many fabulous people. Thank you all for visitning my blog, and for being such good friends. Thank you for ALL inspiration you have given me, and still give me.

But, with this award I would love to show
some fabulous digi stamp artists, I have been so lucky to get to know, just how much their art means to us paper crafters:O)
So:

Michelle, Enchanted Inspirations
Phindy, Phindy's Place
Jennifer, Fairy Land Dreams
Inger, Simply Inger
Karen, Karen's Doodles
Di, Di's Digi Downloads
Kimmi, Poppy Petal Designs Shop

Thank you for all your lovely images, and for being such lovely friends, please enjoy this Award:O)

With this award there comes a challenge,

tell 7 facts about yourself:O)

1. I am glad I found this hobby
2. I love to spend time with my husband and children
3. I love to have some quiet mornings, Pernille and I love to use long time on our brackfast, lol.
4. I hate stress
5. I don't like disshonest people
6. I like to think positive thoughts, anger and negativity don't make my day:O)
7. I am what people call a Happy girl:O)