CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 11. januar 2010

My Grafico Challenge #31




We have come to My Grafico Challenge #31

Yellow!!

Incorporate the color yellow in your card/project/LO.

We got to play with this set of stars.

"Stars Stamps" from Black Leaf.

I have used black Bazzil Basic for this Gate Fold card.
DP is from Heidi Grace.

The stars I have coloured with watercolour pencils and watertank brush.

I have distressed the edges of the paper.

Ribbon and gems are from stash.

***

The inside of my card.

The back of my card.

Hope to see you in this week's My Grafico challenge.

Thanks for stoppin' by.




17 kommentarer:

Teri sa...

Fabulous card hun!
Hugs,
Teri x

Kari sa...

Flott kort!Lekre ark:)Stilig med silkebåndet og stjernene!
Ha en flott mandag:)

Klemmer:)

Karin sa...

I love the style of your card...the way it opens with two little doors!

Bogner's sa...

Beautiful Gate Fold Card Nancy! I love how you distressed the edges of the stars. They look amazing!

Martha sa...

beautiful, its been a while that I do a gate card

Tazza sa...

Oh I love it! I really like the distressing and the way the card opens is fabulous ! Now I wanna try that! Thanks for the inspiration!

Gry-Heidi sa...

Stilig kort, Nancy ! Fin effekt med rammene inni til denne bretteteknikken, føles liksom som om man "går inn i kortet "... if you see what I mean :o)

Ha en toppers uke :o)

Klem :o)

May-Bente sa...

Skikkelig stilig, Nancy!!!
Herlig farge sammensetning!!!

Klem:=)

Lambi sa...

Kjempe tøft kort du har laget! Tøffe stjerne og flott ark! :)

Tracey sa...

Gorgeous card Nancy, love the bright stars :)

Have a good week.

Hugs
Tracey
x

AnGelCaKe sa...

Hi! Nancy

Your card is very "CHIC"

Lisbeth sa...

Skikkelig stilig, en riktig flott farge kombinasjon!!!
Varm klem fra Lisbeth

Tenia Nelson sa...

Very cute card!!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine sa...

these stars are adorable, luv the yellow...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Giò sa...

Hi Nancy!!! I like so much this card!!! Beautiful sketch and fantastic distress.

Hugs
Giò

Jennifer sa...

Awesome card! I like how it opens, and the starts are perfect.

Stephanie sa...

love your take on the challenge - I like how it opens, too!