CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

onsdag 27. januar 2010

Cards for my birthday:O)




Well, I have to admit that it has been my birthday, and look what I got:O)

This card I got from a sweet stampin' friend

Diane, also known as Di:O)

Thank you soooo much, sweetie:O)

If you have not been to see her fabulous blog, do pop over. She also designs her own digi images, adorable images:O)


*****

This card I got from my good friend and crafting buddy,

Kari:O)

I have known Kari for about 26 years,

thank you soooo much, sweatheart:O)

Go over to have a look at her fabulous blog.
She makes the cutest cards:O)


*****

And this gorgeous card came in the mail today......

......included this fab pressie:O)

WOW Gry-Heidi, tuuuusen, tuuuusen takk:O)

If you have not been over to Gry-Heidi's blog, please give her a visit.

She makes the mots beautiful creations. She has been my inspiration since I started a year ago.
Thank you, sweetie;O)


*****

In my house there are five creative persons, so when it comes to make birthday cards, everybody has something to show and to say:O)

Here are the cutest cards I got last weekend:O)

Our three children has coloured one image each, and Benedicte, our oldest daughter, with a little help for my hubby, Paal, made this huge card:O)

Isn't it just adorable?



Here is Benedicte's image:O)

Here is Casper, our 10 year old son's, image:O)

And this cute little fellow has Pernille, 4year, coloured.

This last card Pernille made almost all by herself.

Am I lucky or what?



I also received this lovely award from a sweet stampin' friend, Sandie:O)

Thank you, sweetie:O)


I will pass this on to all my followers, thank you all for the great support and lovely comments.
My blog would not have been the same without you;O)


Hugs,





9 kommentarer:

Eva Helen sa...

åhhh Såå mange nyyydelige kort du fikk til bursdagen din og så søte kort fra ungene også.Så heldig du er!

Tusen takk for linkene.Du er en knupp!

Klem Fra Eva Helen

Kimmi sa...

Hello Nancy

I'm at work, its gone Half 2 in the morning here in the UK so I thought while I was on break to come and have a nosey round blog land. Love your cards your family have made for you! Such a talented family you are!

Lucky lady receiving those cards from your friends and love your pressie from Gry-Heidi!!

Enjoy playing with them and a Huge Belated Birthday!!

Hugs

Kimmi xx

stampinlynn sa...

Your work is just adorable tfs...Lynn:)

May-Bente sa...

Gratulerer så mye med dagen som har vært:=)
Skal si du fikk mange nydelige kort!!!

Bursdagsklem fra meg:=)
Setter stor pris på deg:=)
Klem:))

Riet sa...

Ohhh Nancy,what a gorgeous cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tessa sa...

Så mange søte kort ♥

Di sa...

Arrrhh hun, i was scrolling down my blog list and thought hang on i recognise that card!!lol!!
Hope you had a fab birthday your children have done you proud, you are very much loved!

Big hugs Di xxxx

Gry-Heidi sa...

Ååå, er det ikke koselig å få hjemmelagde kort fra barna sine :o) Så flinke dem er !! Herlig !

Kari er en venn i nøden, hun *ler*.

Klem :)

Anne sa...

Så mange flotte kort du har fått Nancy! Spesielt koselig når barna lager kort selv også.

Ønsker deg ei superflott helg!

Klem fra Anne