CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 25. januar 2010

My Grafico Challenge #33





We have come to My Grafico Challenge #33

Shaped Cards

Create a shaped card - any shape will work except square or rectangle

Here is my DT card:O)

For this week's challenge we got to play with

"Love Grows Here Digital Stamps" from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff.


On the front of my card I have used the cute kissing birds image.
They are coloured with watercolour pencils and watertank brush.

Papers I have used for my card:

Burgundy Bazzil Basic
DP's are from Websters Pages and Creative Imaginations

Magic mesh, lase, gem stones and flower are from my stash.

Inside my card I have used a sentiment from the "Love Grows Here" set.

Hope to see you over at My Grafico this week:O)
Do stop by to have a look at the DT's beautiful creations.

Have a lovely Monday.

Hugs,



P.S. I am hosting the challenge over at Phindy's Place these next two weeks, so please take a look at the post under here;O)

14 kommentarer:

Kari sa...

Det er et herlig hjertekort,Nancy!Lekkert med blonden og blomsten er nydelig!
Ha en flott dag:)

Klemmer:)

May-Bente sa...

Så søtt!!!
Herlige detaljer som alltid:=)

Klem:))

Stephanie sa...

Gorgeous!! Just love the inside of the card too :)

Karin sa...

This is lovely! I like the flowers and how you decorated the inside!

Gro sa...

Så flott kort du har laget. Stilig med hjertefasong.

Og gratulerer med dagen (i går?) Dagene går så fort at jeg husker ikke engang om det var i går jeg leste det et sted :o(

Klem :o)

Tazza sa...

Lovely ! Wonderful coloring & design.

Gry-Heidi sa...

Herlig hjertekort, Nancy !
...og for et nusselig stempel :o)

Klem :o)

Martha sa...

soooo cute, this is awesome.

Bogner's sa...

Your card turned out AWESOME! I love the flower and that you put the sentiment on the inside!

Lisbeth sa...

Et nydelig hjertekort og så søtt motiv!!!
Klem, Lisbeth

Lambi sa...

Så skjønne fugler da, nydelig stempel motiv! Herlig hjerteformet kort med koselgi pynt! :)

Riet sa...

Ohhh wowww Nancy,what beautiful,i love your image and colour.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kate's Makes sa...

Nancy this is a really sweet card :o)

I also wanted to say happy belated birthday, i'm so sorry i'm a day late! I hope you managed to celebrate and had a great day! :o)

Love Kate x

Tenia Nelson sa...

Very, very cute!!