CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 18. januar 2010

My Grafico Challenge #32



We have come to My Grafico #32

Monogram card

For this week we got to play with these fabulous

Happy New Year Damask Patterns



***
I have made a Post-it holder using one of the patterns as DP.
As I made it for my mom, I used her monogram B.

Papers I have used:
Green Bazzil Basic

Ribbon is from stash.

I have added some Glitter Glue

The inside of my holder.

The back.

Hope to see you in this week's challenge over at My Grafico.

Have a great day:O)



17 kommentarer:

Riet sa...

Wowwww Nancy,what beautiful,i love your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Juls sa...

so stylish and gorgeous! Love it! Hugs Juls

Stephanie sa...

Nancy - I love that you made a post-it note holder! The blinged out monogram is awesome :)

Bogner's sa...

Nancy,
What a great idea. I love this post it holder! I am going to have to try this very soon! Beautiful.
xoxo
Rachel B

Karin sa...

This is a perfect little gift! So special with the monogram on it!

Kim Piggott sa...

Oh Nancy this is incredible!
hugs
kim x

Martha sa...

oh what an awesome idea, love this paper with green, so kool.

Tazza sa...

So cute! I'm sure your mom will love it!

Kari sa...

Wow,denne var stilig!Også så smart ;0)
Herlige ark!
Jeg er sikker på at denne faller i smak hos din mor:)
Ha en fortsatt fin uke:)

Klemmer :)

Di sa...

Wow Nancy this is gorgeous it must have taken ages!! well done!

Hugs di xxxx

Tenia Nelson sa...

Very, very cool!!

Craftyanny sa...

Hi Nancy
Just popping in to say hello from a fellow team member at Karen's Doodles.
Congratulations, I'm looking forward to working with you
Anne x

Gry-Heidi sa...

Så flott denne var, Nancy! Artig ide å lage post it blokk! Dette burde jo virkelig være noe for meg å lage, jeg som lever i en verden av gule lapper *ler*

Klemmer :)

Anne sa...

Så flott post-it folder du har laget Nancy! Jeg har også kjøpt en bunke post-it blokker som jeg har visse planer for... en gang! *knis*

Ønsker deg ei fortsatt flott uke!
Klem fra Anne

Jennifer sa...

Very pretty card! I love how you bordered the monogram.

stampinlynn sa...

lovely work with the digi paper tfs...Lynn:)

Cassie_lu sa...

perfect for a bookreader or student