CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 21. mars 2010

Happy Birthday Paal:O)




Today is my Hubby, Paal's birthday:O)
I find it a bit of challenge to make him a card he has not seen before. I found this fun sentiment over at Prairie Fairy, and started thinking:O)
Here is the card I made for Paal this morning, before he got out of bed;O)

I found a great sketch over at Lily of the Valley # 49

Mo's challenge #23 - Use at least three punches on your project

Cards for men # 3 - Birthday card

Stamp Something - Distressed Something

I just LOVE this "chubby fairy3" from Mo's Digital Pencil

I have coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.

To make this card I have used:

Pale blue Bazzil Basic

DPs are from Pause- Café and Efco

Bling, flowers and ribbon are from my stash.

Punches I have used:

Geo Punch "Lace", "Cosmos", "Daisy" and a corner punch

The back of my card.

Thank you for looking.

Hugs,