CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 22. mars 2010

My Grafico Challenge #41 - In threes DT





It is Monday and time for a new challenge over at My Grafico

Challenge #41 - In Threes

We want you to use

three items in your project, example: 3 brads, 3 flowers, 3 pattern papers,etc....

and ofcause you need to include an image from My Grafico.
There are lots of freebies, so pop over to have a look:O)

And this week we get to play with this cute digi set from jw illustrations

"Fairy Tale Stamps"

Here is my take on the challenge:O)

I have used Pale Blue Bazzil Basic

Three DPs from my scrap drawers

Three flowers layered

Three charms, I used shrinking plastic for the "glass slipper":O)

I have coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.
Added some Stickles "Crystal" to the dress and crown.



Hope to see you in this week's My Grafico challenge.

Thank you for looking, have a brilliant day:O)

Hugs,