CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

torsdag 4. mars 2010

Karen's Doodles DT - Bunny Girl



This adorable image is "Bunny Girl" from Karen's Doodles.
You can find "Bunny Boy" and other cuties in Karen's Doodles' store:O)

This Braded Basket I have made using this tutorial, thank you Lena Katrine:O)

I have entered it into this week's

Sketchy Colors #13 - A colour combo

Pink, Red and Turquoise

My "Bunny Girl" is coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.
I have added some Sticlkes "Frosted Lace" to the hay in her basket.

I have used
DP's from Making Memories and Cosmo Cricket

Ribbons, flowers, buttons, string and charm are from stash.

I have used Geo Punch "Daisy" for the borders.

Do stop by Karen's Doodles to look at her cute digi collection:O)

Thank you for stoppin' by.

Hugs,