CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 28. mars 2010

KLM Digital Designs meets Kort O'Mania and Charisma Cardz



Here is a DT card I made today using the gorgeous

"Sunflower Windowpane"

from KLM Digital Designs.

I just LOVE Sunflowers, so when I saw this lovely image I knew I had to have it:O)

I have coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.

Over at Kort O'Mania #13 and Charisma Cardz #12 they want to see the theme Spring

I have made a Birthday card with a pocket and tag inside.

To make this card I have used White Bazzil Basic and DPs from my scrap:O)
I have been clever using of my scrap these days:O)

The lace is from my stash, and the pretty ribbon I got in a pressie today from Marianne:O)
Thank you, Sweetie;O)
If you have not been to her blog, do!!! She makes the most beautiful creations:O)

The "Happy Birthday" sentiment also is from KLM Digital Designs.

Please stop by KLM store and look at the digital stam collection.


Thank you for stoppin' by.

Have a brilliant Sunday.

Hugs,