CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 7. mars 2010

Karen's Doodles DT meets StampARTic



This cute image is "Love at First Sight" from Karen's Doodles.

I got a set of Toush Markers for my birthday, but have just not had time to try them out before today, so this is my FIRST TIME EVER colouring with Markers. It was fun, but I need LOTS of practise:O) and some more of shades of each colour, lol:O)


I had a play with Marianne's fabulous sketch over at StampARTic

For this card I used
Red Bazzil Basic
DP's from 29th Street Market and Nille

Ribbon and buttons are from my stash.

Sentiment fromWOJ Summer set 2009

Stickkles "Golden Rod" here and there.


I want to use this opportunity to remind you that on Wednesday March 10th, we sart our very first challenge over at

Karen's Doodles Scandinavian Challengeblog.


I hope you find time to join in with the fun.

If you don't have a Karen's Doodles digi image, do stop by her shop, you can find some freebies there, and in her group over at Paper Craft Planet.
So hop over to get your freebie and get ready for Wednesday;O)

Thank you for looking at my first time ever Marker coloured image:OI

Have a lovely Sunday.

Hugs,