CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

tirsdag 16. mars 2010

Michelle Perkett #21 DT - Stitching and flowers



Happy Tuesday:O)
I can almost feel the spring trying to pop uot anytime now, and i love it:O)

Today is a new challlenge over at Michelle Perkett Studio #21

Handmade Flowers and stitching

I have done some embroidery and faw stitching on my flowers.



For this challenge I wanted to make Flower Pot Pocket Card, follow the link and try it yourself:O)

The super cute "Happy Easter Bunny" can be found in Michelle's store.

I have coloured with watercolourpencils and blended with watertank brush.

To build this card I have only used papers from my scrapdrawer:O)
Ribbons and roses from stash.

I added some Stickles "Star Dust" to her dress:O)


Isn't she just adorable?

I hope you find time to join in with the fun over at Michelle Perkett Studio.

If you don't have a Michelle Perkett image, go over to her Paper Craft Planet group to pick one;O)

I have also entered this card here:

Crafty Creations - Make your own Flowers
Crafty Calendar - Flower Power


Thank you for looking, and have a brilliant day.

Hugs,





12 kommentarer:

Lisa Jane sa...

How pretty - lovely colours and the faux stitching is great
Lisa ;)

AnGelCaKe sa...

Hi! Nancy

Cute card..I love your coloring
and flowers.

aNGELICA

Pink lady sa...

Så lekre blomster du har laget på dette blomsterpotte kortet!
Herlige farger du har brukt!
Klem Laila.

Yvonne sa...

Nydelige blomster her! Så stilig det ble! Må prøve meg på et sånn snart jeg og, de er jo så fine.
Ha en flott dag!
Klem

jannes hobbykrok sa...

Kjempesøt!Flotte blomster,og så herlig glittereffekt på kjolen!
Klem,Janne

Michelle sa...

Nancy!! This is so gorgeous!! Wow, I just love the stiching detail on all of these flowers and love the purple sparkly dress on the little bunny!! Thank you for such a beautiful and enchanting inspirational piece this week Nancy!! I love it!!

Hugs,

Michelle:)

Anne sa...

åh, den var nusselig da Nancy. Flott kort!

PS Jeg har en bitteliten blogcandy akkurat nå, og det kommer flere i ukene fremover... hvis du er interessert =)

Klem fra Anne

Softpencil sa...

Soooo beautiful card Nancy!!! I love those flowers! :)

shelly sa...

awwww what a sweet image :) your card is really lovely thanks for sharing at craftycreations xx shelly

Lynne Armstrong sa...

Nancy your flower pot card is gorgeous! Love the colours...and all the stitching on the flowers :)
hugs
Lynne

ileana sa...

Hi Nancy! what a great idea to make a flower pot! I love everything about it, thanks for sharing it! beautiful entry as usual :-) big hugs

cabio's craft corner sa...

Beautiful card and sweet image coloring Nancy. It's such a fun flower pot card. Love it!
hugs,
Cabio