CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 15. mars 2010

My Grafico Challenge #40 - Vintage and Guest DT





Monday, and time for a new challenge over at My Grafico

Vintage Chic

Make a card/project with a Vintage look:O)

Don't forget to use a My Grafico image. If you don't have any, go over to the store to pick up a freebie:O)
One lucky participant will get the chance to be Guest Designer:O)


This week we got to play with "Vintage Chic Elements" from Black Leaf


I have coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.

To make this card I have used:

Grey Bazzil Basic
DP's are from Heritag Pages

Ribbon and flowers are from stash.

Sentiment is made on my computer.

I have used the sketch over at Friday Sketchers.


I hope you find time to join in with the fun over at My Grafico this week.
Remember to use a My Grafico image.



Thank you for looking.

Hugs,




12 kommentarer:

AnGelCaKe sa...

Hej! Nancy

WOW your card is beautiful
I love the colors and 3d dimension.

Mycket bra!!

Angelica

Karin sa...

So pretty! I love the flower embellishments!

Yvonne sa...

Så stilig dette ble! Digger stemplene dine! Jeg har noen lignende fra DoodleFactory, og det er jo så moro å lage scener med disse.
Klem

Lisa Jane sa...

what a pretty card - i love the image and the colours
Lisa :)

Kari sa...

Nydelig kort,vennen!Lekre farger og disse arkene var herlige!
Super fargelegging og lekre detaljer her :o)
Ønsker deg en flott mandagskveld :)

Klemmer :o)

Bogner's sa...

I love the purples and how you did the table! So cool!

Martha sa...

this is just so cute!!
your color choice is perfect.

Pink lady sa...

Stilig lilla kort du har laget!
Klem Laila.

Guro sa...

For et herlig kort du har laget her:-)
Anderledes, men stilige stempler.
Ha en flott uke :-)
Klem Guro

stampinlynn sa...

Great take on the digi awesome tfs

Vanja sa...

Hi Nancy! This is just beautiful, such lovely colours and images.
Hugs, Vanja

Stephanie sa...

just love the purple :)